Do you also find that chocolate in combination with strawberries is a guilty pleasure that you simply can’t resist?
I must confess that dear hubby and our two daughters love chocolate and hazelnut spread.
I’m not a fan of hazelnut spread myself, but I always thought that such a huge jar of Nutella looked amazingly delicious.
Have you ever made DIY chocolate spread yourself? We have. We spent many years experimenting in order to make a healthy version with, of course, coconut oil and coconut blossom sugar.
Plenty of versions and recipes have been tried out … all scrumptious, until we managed to fine-tune the recipe in such a way that we were ready to take the next big step towards an “Amanprana version.”
Lots of hazelnuts, coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and no white palm oil.
Kept in the fridge, the chocolate is still perfectly spreadable. Straight from the fridge, its ready to spread on anything you like and perfect to dip your strawberries into, or decorate your pancakes, pastries or pizzas with … Finger-licking delicious!
Enjoy your ‘healthy’ and yummy treat!
What do you need for this delectable strawberry dessert?
- One pizza base
You can buy a pizza base in the supermarket, but its best if you make it yourself, of course 😉See my recipe for making a pizza base
- 4 tablespoons of choco-hazelnut spread from Amanprana
- 125 grams of strawberries
How do you make this dessert pizza?
- Make your own pizza dough (see recipe) or use a ready-made dough.
- Bake the pizza in the oven at 220°C
- Take the pizza out of the oven and spread the chocolate hazelnut paste on top.
- Cover the dessert pizza with strawberries and garnish with a little chocolate hazelnut spread as a topping.
- A super easy and delicious dessert!