I’ve been getting many questions about how to deal with the coronavirus and what I have in my natural pharmacy to boost immunity in a natural way.
Fear of the COVID-19 disease has taken root in Belgium, and in many other countries around the world.
We must keep our immune system strong. It is usually largely the host body that determines whether a person gets sick, not the virus.
Two things are important right now. First, we must all continue to put things into perspective, and second, altruism must play a major role. Not dramatizing the situation and causing a panic will ultimately ensure the health of many.
This altruism includes respecting others’ opinions, such as hand washing and social distancing. By taking good care of yourself, you will not only keep yourself out of danger, but also everyone else.
7 tips for keeping your immunity strong.
Tips for keeping your immunity strong:
- Get enough sleep and reduce stress – Go outside whenever you can (but be safe) to move around – vitamin D (and sunlight) are essential
- Go outside to exercise
- Pay extra attention to hygiene
- Take care of your digestive system – Make sure to eat food that is varied and fresh every day – lots of vegetables, ginger, (black) garlic, herbs and fruits
- Make sure to eat food that is varied and fresh
- Drink plenty of fluids, green tea and ginger tea (with turmeric and black pepper) or ginger and turmeric shots
- Ventilate your house well, possibly mist rooms with antiviral vapors, such as oregano, thyme, cinnamon, cloves, ravintsara, sage and eucalyptus
My natural immunity and my top 10 at home:
Strengthen your natural immunity with:
- Immuno Botanico by Amanprana
10 herbs, of which at least 10 scientific studies have demonstrated their effect per herb. Use 1 to 4 teaspoons in your food per day.
- 100% extra virgin coconut oil from Amanprana
Just take 1 tablespoon of raw coconut oil a day, spread it on your bread or use it in a dish. I also use it on my lips as protection when going out, and very effective after thoroughly washing your hands from dryness and chapping. Also a great protection for your hands.
- Echinacea (purple coneflower) from Ladrôme
Adults and from 12 years: 2.5 ml per day in a little water. From 6 to 12 years: 2.5 ml in a little water every 2 days.
- Bongiorno apple cider vinegar
1 to 3 teaspoons per day. Strengthens the intestinal flora. A good intestinal flora is a strong immune system.
- Propolis and grapefruit extract from Ladrôme
The power of honey and grapefruit extract.
- Kimchi Turmeric & Black Pepper from Loving Foods
Your gut flora and resistance love it.
- Lemongrass & Ginger Organic Soap and Skin Care from Higland soaps
Washing your hands frequently is the advice these days and dry hands require highland lotion.
- La drôme propolis throat and mouth spray
Propolis, thyme, echinachea and sage: purifies the respiratory tract.
- Werfzeep soap based on coconut oil
For clean hands.
If “a good blender” has long been on your wish list, now is the time to buy it – boost your immunity with fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, dips and soups.
Other than that, I can only wish you all the best and, now more than ever, a good health. All of us are facing an enormous challenge together. It has therefore never been more important to support each other.
Take good care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Loving Amanprana wishes,